foran_object

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 
Made it to work today without stopping!

I am happy to say that I was able to drive into work this morning, without having to bring my car to a complete stop. Not even once. The major thing that allowed this to happen is the fact that most of my drive is on Highway 416, and I only have a few stop signs, which I rolled of course, and a few traffic lights, all of which were either green, or I was able to slow down and coast until they turned green. I had a bit of a tough one at the end, making the left from Eagleson onto Michael Coupland; I had to slow down to around 5 Km/h, but still made it. This is actually the second time in the 21 months we've been living at our house that I've been able to do this. What made it extra unusual this time was that they've installed two new traffic lights recently.

Woohoo!

Comments:
Deductive logic would indicate that your car is still spinning around in circles in the parking lot -- waiting for your dramatic reentry? :)
 
No man. I really did drive my car to work without coming to a complete stop. The car arrived with me, I promise!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   October 2007   January 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?